Monday, 6 February 2012

Tilda with feather card for challenges

Hi all, hope you are all well.I used something that I don't normally use on cards and that is feathers. I pulled this off something I didn't like and placed it behind the rose, thought it would go well with the image blowing a dandy lion flower, so light and fluffy. Like it much better now.
I always use promarkers for colouring and the papers, flower and feather are from my stash.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The Pink Elephant# 134: Just use some pink
The Crafty Pad # 156: Spring Colours
Birthday Sundaes # 42: Birthday Card and Sentiment
The Paper Players # 80:  Use a Flower
Stampalot: In the garden
CES# 71: Give me wings
StampARTic : Do something new ( I never used a feather on my card before)
Sew Many Challenges  #80  : Birthday

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. Love the way you've used the feather with that image! Just gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and well coloured card! Fabulous job! Thanks for playing in this week's Birthday Sundaes challenge!

    hooliewoodcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nydelig kort i vårlige herlige farger. Lekkert med fjæra som liksom matcher motivet:)
    Takk for at du deltar i utfordringen vår hor StampARTic, og lykke til!
    Klemmer fra Marianne:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, the feather is gorgeous and I love the DP'S thanks so much for joining us at CES this week, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab, love it! Thanks for joining us at CES this week. xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is gorgeous! Love the feather it is a really nice touch :) Thank you so much for sharing and playing along in the Spring Colors challenge atThe Crafty Pad this week. We also have a DT call on the moment if you are interested in applying :)

    ReplyDelete