Monday, 6 February 2012

Look at what I got in the mail ; WOW

Hi everyone, I am feeling very blessed today indeed. My wonderful DT teamie from the Poodles Parlour,  and blogger friend Tracey has sent me some of her wonderful bejeweled hat pins that she makes. If you go to her blog here, you can see an easy Tutorial on how to make them.
I am so overwhelmed and chuffed to receive these from her in the mail from the other side of the earth.
Thanks so much, I will enjoy using them and thanks for the encouragement to make some myself.
Awesome.
Many, many blessings Hilde

1 comment:

  1. hi hilde
    i am so glad they arrived safe and you are most welcome to them ,i will look forward to seeing them and the ones you make on your fabulous papercraft creations
    have a great week
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete