Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Lady in red - Valentine

Hi everyone, this is one of my favourite stamps and you might have seen it on ocassions. This stamped image is from Kanban . They have some lovely images and I recommend to you to go and check them out.
I always use pro markers for colouring, papers from my stash, I used lots of glitz on the dress and head piece, and the border punch is from EK Success. 
I am entering this card into the following challenges: 

Rainbow Lady's # 190: Wear red
Pals Paper ARt # 128: Red
Sarah Hurley# 59: Love is all around
Flourishes: Black, white and one
 I brake for challenges# 18 - I brake for love
Crafty Anne's# 58: Love is int he air
Sweet Stampin: The one I love
My Sheri Crafts # 48: Love is in the air


13 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is "hot" Valentine card ))) Love it!! Fantastic colour combination for this image. and lovely sentiment.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “The One I Love” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning. Fantastic image, beautifully coloured. Love it!
    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful - your colouring is excellent. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh la la... Great Valentine. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, really colourful, Hilde. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh-la-LA! I LOVE your red! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card - fabulous colouring :)
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful image! Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very lovely image...thanks for sharing with us at ASC.
    xoxo Clarissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohlala, what a great Valentine's card. Thank you for joining in the Sweet Stampin' challenge this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh la la! Lovely image and beautiful card! Thanks for playing with Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card - fantastic image
    many thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely image and coloring! Such a pretty card! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete