Saturday, 11 February 2012

Floral Heart for my Valentine

Hi everyone, well did we ever have a storm today. Lost electricity for 5 hours, so made cards, lots of them.
This pretty floral heart was a freebie from free vintage digi site. I used everything else from my stash, and included even some bejeweled pins I had made....with the extras that my teamie Tracey sent along.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Papercraft Star # 83: Hearts
Tuesday Throwdown # 84: Be my Valentine
Creative Inspiriation # 149: Lots of Love
OLLB # 98: Be my Valentine
Lollipop # 6: Valentine
Vintage Cafe Card# 12: Floral/Blooming
2 Sisters # 78: I Heart You


5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely heart card, Hilde, love all the little touches of color with the roses, rhinestones and pins! Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Star Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thats a beautiful card and those pins are lovely, gorgeous flowers too
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Hilde ! Love the flowers. Delightful! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week and I hope we'll see your fabulous work again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the colours and the pins just finish it off, thanks for sharing with us at OLLCB xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow stunning card, the heart just pops with those flowers and the colours are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog this week :-) Kezzy x

    ReplyDelete