Saturday, 18 February 2012

DT Cards for SAS4Kids: Easter/Spring


Hi everyone, yes it's true, another 2 weeks has wizzed passed and it's Send a smile 4 kids time again.
We are asking for some Spring or Easter cards from you this time. Very timely indeed. Even though here in Australia we will be stepping into Autumn soon, yes we are really down under. But Easter is the same...
This week our sponsors are: Robyn's Fetish - little girl in easter bunny suit
and DeliciousDoodles - litte girl smelling the flowers
The first card with the girl smelling the flowers:  papers from my stash, ek success borderpunch and I always colour with promarkers. I used some blings as well, love my bling.

The second card I used the cute image from.......
and I coloured with promarkers, and I used papers from ( will fill in later, momentarily escaped me)
some more bling from my stash.
I would  like to enter the top card into some challenges:

 So Artful #2: Red, white and pink
Stamps and fun# 86: Birthday
Karens Doodles # 98: Celebrate
I love promarkers # 104: Nature
Crafty Catz# 120: Fav. Things( borderpunch, colouring with promarkers, bling)
Allsorts # 142 : Anything goes

Now it's over to you, looking forward to visiting your blogs and checking out your creations, blessings Hilde

10 comments:

  1. Two super cards Hilde, I especially love the image on the top one.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both so gorgeous Hilde...

    have a lovely weekend hun...big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job as always.. I just found your Pinterest boards- fun! You should do a board just for cards made with your digis from pictures- you could use mine too and then say - for how to get your own digis made from your pix, go here ... just a thought

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hilde,
    Absolutely Gorgeous cards as always...Have a little something for you over on my blog.
    Hugs Jacq xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are delightful, Hilde! Such sweet images! Thanks for joining us at Soartful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. two super cute cards!!

    Thanks for joining in our free and easy challenge this week for our free and easy february theme ;)

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, love your pretty colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I'm Elaine , Love these cards, the poppy image is lovely.
    Well Done
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful cards, amazing hun, love ur colouring too..
    Dont miss my birthday bash that starts 2/3/12, lots of prizes to giveaway xx
    Hugz Kenz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of these look marvelous as always!!! The first is just so sweet and I love the colors you went with. Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete