Friday, 3 February 2012

DT card for the Poodles Parlour: Anything goes

Hi all, well you guessed it , it's Poodles Parlour time again. This week it's everyones favourite: Anything goes.
We have been allowed to played with some of the gorgeous Kenny K images, they are our sponsors for this challenge. Check out the other DT members, we also have a bunch of new DT members, so make sure check them out. Too gorgeous for words. I always use promarkers for all my colouring, the papers are from Echo Park-Victoria gardens, and bling from my stash. I also used some Tim Holtz tape with music notes. Don't you just love the wings?
Ok, now it's your turn.
I am also entering this card into the following challenges:
Divas by Design #20: Anything goes
Craft us crazy#20: Anything goes
My Mums Craft Shop# 42: Fab n Funky
Crafts and ME : Bright Colours
Crazy 4 Challenges # 121: Lots of Layers  and embellies
Marks Finest # 92: At least 4 layers

5 comments:

  1. Love the wings. Thanks for joining speedy Fox and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, i love it! That wing is amazing and really goes with the image, fab job hunny,
    Big Hugz
    Kenzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and sassy card. Perfect coloring. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy Fox and Friends challenge, we hope to see you again next week. Make sure to check out our challenge with Friends of SpeedyTV for more fun with Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card..... I want pink hair like that!! Thank you for joining us at MMCS this week.
    Trudie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really LOVE Kenny K and this is such a fun bright card :D Those wings are a perfect touch.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafts and me and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete