Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Pretty girl for Card challenges-Capture the Moment

Hi everyone, hope this new week is treating you all well. I have had a play again. For those who are my newbie followers, a big fat welcome. I tend to make a bunch of cards on one day and then spread out my posting over the week, including my DT cards, which you often don't get to see until the challenge day.
The image is from Make it crafty, crochet flower, different jewel and bling from stash. Papers from Echo Park/Victoria gardens. Ek success and MS flower punches and I always colour with pro markers.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

 Sarah Hurley# 58: It's all about me
Totally Papercrafts: make your own flowers
DYSU#55: Patterned Paper

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty card.
    Thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this week.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, such warm rich colours, and I love the crochet flower. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card. I love the color selection and that flower is awesome. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week **Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, what a cute card. So pretty. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card and every thing is so amazing.Flowers and colors are very cool.

    Plastic Card
    Plastic Card Printing

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card. Great layers and embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete