Monday, 16 January 2012

New Beginnings/Baby Card for challenges

Hi again, not sure if you can see it, lighting was not my friend today when I took this shot. But the 'leaves' behind the flower are actually wings.... thought it was cute, and they are silver, so hard to see.
My amateurish attempt to make grass is evident on the 'hills'. Oh well, just keep trying....
I always use promarkers for my colouring , everything else is from my stash, the punch flower is from an EK success punch and the border punch as well. The paper are lime twist from my mind eye.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Divas by Design: New Beginnings or Thanks
By the Cute and Girly: New Beginnings
Make it colourful# 43: blades of grass

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, fab image and your beautiful colouring.

    Thanks for sharing with us over at Divas By Design and good luck with the challenge.

    Hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. That image is adorable and I love your coloring. Thanks for joining the Divas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is a lovely new baby card you've made there. Love the colours and design. Thanks for playing at By the Cute and Girly and good luck. Hope you'll come back tomorrow for another challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete