Sunday, 29 January 2012

It's all in the eyes - card for challenges

Hi again, what's this I hear you ask. I know, it's not my 'normal' type of card, but that's ok, as I am trying to reach outside my box, lol. The image is actually from one of our cats. We then turned the photo into a digi
( see EEM photos to digis, here) and then enlarged, and then cropped the image, and just coloured her eyes 
( that's the actual colour and glitzed it) I used papers from my stash and my new tim holtz tape. Love it.
Some more bling and there you have.I chose not to put a sentiment on this card as it could be used for anything really. Hope you like it.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

 Crafts 4 eternity # 56: CAS
Daring Cardmakers : Wishy washy-Deco tape
Whimsey STamps# 22: Pearls or bling
Fab n Funky # 105 : It's all int he eyes
 Totally Gorjuss# 116 KISS


9 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea! It looks great.

    Thankyou so much for sharing it with us over at Whimsy xoxoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Thanks for joining us at C4E.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Happy Glitzy Girl

    What a wonderful idea - I love it.

    Thank your for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week and the very best of luck. I hope you will be able to come and join in with our challenge next week.

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very striking card, Hilde. Love how you have kept the rest of the card in neutral colours as this makes the eyes really pop. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card - such great colours. Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers' "Wishi-Washi"challenge this week,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Loving your tape. Thanks for joining the Daring Cardmakers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card! love the washi tape on your card :)

    jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at The Daring Cardmakers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete