Saturday, 21 January 2012

DT Cards for SAS4Kids # 25 : Anything goes ( for kids)


Well amazingly it's Send a smile 4 Kids time again.
Hope you are all well and had a great week.The top two cards have been made with photos that have been turned into digis. I tried a little colouring, still a bit new at it.The dog is our miss Lady who is a Staffy ( who is no Miss, ahem) and my gorgeous grandaughter with the brightest of blue eyes.
My daughter will be happy to convert your photos if you wish to have a go, just click on here and then check out the top tabs and go to the EEM photos to digis.
The third card is a cute little dog named Bailey from Hambo stamps. Karen and I are also guest designers there this week, so have a look. They have some freebies for you so you can play,
as you must use their images to take part.
I was trying out some new glimmermist on the third one. I will confess to you that I never had any before and this is my first time.... Yes my first time. And keeping that in mind, I really did restrain myself. First I didn't use every colour I had and I only sprayed pretty much everything on my desk, but then in my defense no one warned me (and it should be on the bottle as a safety precaution) that spraying glimmer mist is addictive!!!
I had to stop myself and walk away.............you can still just read the sentiment....so I did ok, I think.
We are being sponsered by
EEM: turn your photos into digis

I would like to enter the third card with all that glimmermist into the following challenges:
Crafty Anne's #57: What;s new pussycat,use something new ( glimmermist a plenty)
Shelly's Images : Show us what you got/anything goes
 Digi Doodles# 91: Blues and browns
Whimsey STamps # 22: blue/brown
Tuesday Throwdown# 81: Neutral Colours

11 comments:

  1. They are all so gorgeous sweetie..

    have a super day hun....big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous selection of cards especially that blue and brown one, that image and design look super, thank you for joining our challenge at the Digi Doodles Shop this week.
    Hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS creations! Thanks so much for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!

    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. great work, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creations. Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab cards, they are all lovely. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's challenge and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards, Hilda! Thanks for joining us in the Tuesday Throwdown Neutral Colors challenge this week.
    NanaConnie TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all so nice and the doggy once are soooo cute!

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  10. All your cards are soo cute, love your sweet photo's :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have made some lovely cards which fits our challenge well. Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Crafty Ann's Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete