Saturday, 7 January 2012

DT card for SAS4Kids # 24: Valentine

 This image is  from Sponsor Bugaboo

This image from Sponsor Delicious Doodles

Hi all, hope you are are well and enjoying the weekend. Well it's Send a Smile 4 Kids time again, and this fortnight we are asking you to make a Valentines Card. Remember this is a Kids safe Challenge Blog,
so nothing risque.
On the first card, if you look closely, I have used all left over strips from previous cards. I thought it was a great way to ustelise my leftovers, normally I would have thrown them away, because they are too small to do anything with, but using matching colours it seemed to work out and I think it looks great.
 I always use pro markers for my colouring.
On the second card I had a play with my punches,the grass border punch is from Ek Success and the Ladybug punch is from Martha Stewart, image coloured with pro markers.
Our third sponsor this week is the Stamp Shoppe.
Hop on over to the SAS4Kids blog and check out the details.

I am entering the first card into the following challenges;
Charisma Cardz # 52: over the rainbow ( colourful background strips)
2 Sisters # 72: things with wings
CES # 67 : anything goes
A Gem of a Challenge : See insp. pic

I am entering the second card ( Lady bug card) into the following challenges:
Cleary I stamp # 43: Valentines Day


15 comments:

  1. Real cute card, love the colours & the flourish is fab!

    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good Luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, very colourfull
    Thank you for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two adorable cards!!! Love that you used leftover strips on your first card. You're right, I would have thrown them away myself. And who knew ladybugs could be so cute!!!! Thanks for joining us for our Clearly Inspired Valentines challenge.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that CAS ladybug card - super duper cute! Thanks for joining in at Paper Pretties this week!
    Cheryl First
    Paper Pretties DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these cards are just wonderful!!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are cute, Hilde, but I am loving that bug you made for CIC43 ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what lovely cards and imeges. Love the bright spring colors at the first one. Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge blog
    Hugs
    - Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cas card I love ladybugs and yours came out awesome. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hilde, you made me my day!!! got my first ever magnolia stamp today!!! sounds funny but this also my first time to see her in person... hihi she's sooo pretty and you are soo sweet... thank you so much, hilde!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of your cards are beautiful - great colors and design! Thanks for playing with us in the 2 Sisters Challenge!
    Leslie, DT
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card hun, thakns for joining us at Charisma Cards this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both of them are cute. I like the sentiment on the top one.

    Thanks for creating a "Valentine's" project with us at Clearly iStamp blog. Hope to see you Jan 20th when the new challenge is posted.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute work! Thanks for using my photo insp at AGOAC hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards - love the colours. Thanks for joining us at CES this week, Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete