Friday, 6 January 2012

DT Card for the Poodles Parlour: Button Up

Hi all, hope you are ejoying yourself where ever you are. I know I am . Received a parcel in the mail today with all lovely new item to play with. It was like Christmas all over again, yeah!!
It;s The Poodles Parlour time again. This fortnight it;s Button up. So let us see your buttons.
I love using button on cards (when I remember to use them).
I used a real paper doiley as the background and a diecut in Kraft, I think it's from MFT.
I always use ProMarkers for colouring.
The cute little digi is from the Digi Garden
I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Ann's # 56: Let's think hot ( Summertime)
Shelly's Images: Out with the old, in with the new( used new papers and paper doily)
 My Mum's Craft shop# 38: Something New
Fab n Funky# 102 : Something new  
Wee Memories# 81: New

8 comments:

  1. This is lovely Hilde and certainly brightens this dismal day up! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's for our first challenge of 2012.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable and your coloring is awesome! Thanks so much for joining our "Out with the Old, In with the New" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!

    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty girly card and great colour combo. Many thanks for joining in with Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, thanks so much for playing with us at OSAAT

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look - I love getting mail!

    kitten - Shelly's team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I love the image and layout, thanks for joining us at MMCS, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet, roll on Summer. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Ann's this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Shelly's Images - I can't wait to see what you create for our next challenge!
    luv'n'huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Shelly's Images DT

    ReplyDelete