Sunday, 15 January 2012

Card with Kitty Lane Lillie Image for challenges

Hi again, I really am in love with this versatile stamp from Kitty Lane. I always use promarkers for my colouring and used some new papers from Happy go Lucky/ Lime twist.
for any stamp enquiries please email kittylane@universalprinters.com.au
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Let's ink it up# 19: anything goes ( no digis)
Crafty Catz # 115: Use something new ( new stamp and papers)
Crafty Creations: something new ( new stamp and papers)


2 comments:

  1. OMG beautiful card, beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at LIIU, good luck with the challenge. Hugz Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - love the card! Love the sentiment - I have that - love how you tied it into the lillies! Great job!

    Thanks for playing at Craft Creations Challenge

    Crafty Hugs,
    Juelmarie DT

    ReplyDelete