Monday, 16 January 2012

Card for challenges using my leftovers

Hi everyone, thought it was time to use up some of my scraps, love making these 'strippy' cards as I call them. I just try to keep them within a certain colour range, and this time I tried out my sewing machine, it's obvious to any 'sewer' out there, that I need to do something with the tension or something.
I always colour with promarkers and everything else is from my stash.
I am entering this card into the following challenges;

 Sentimental Sundays# 85: ribbon ( the gingham strips are also ribbon)
Audsentiments # 45: Any Sentiment but use your scraps
Fab n Funky # 103: Recycle ( I recycled strips of left over papers that I would have thrown out)



6 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks great! I'll have to try that technique for my scraps, I've been doing patchwork kinda stuff instead. Same concept different shapes i suppose. Oh I wonder if circles would work too? Anyhoo, have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this looks fab, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea for scraps!!!! Love it! Thanks for sharing in Let’s Ink It Up’s *Anything Goes* challenge and good luck !

    Hugzzz

    Tammy, LIIU DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great way to use up your scraps! Thank you so much for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card you have made. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing along with us at Sentimental Sundays for our ribbon challenge!

    ReplyDelete