Friday, 6 January 2012

Blue Birthday Tilda for challenges

Hi again,  I used up some of my scraps and stash for this card, as always I use Promarkers for my colouring, I added some blingy flowers I found in a little container, when I was cleaining up, didn't even know I had them. I bit small, was a pain to glue on..... but they do look cute.

The Crazy Challenge # 100:  Party
Hand Stamped Sentiment #99 ; See pic for inspirtations ( blue cupcakes)
Paper Pretties# 187: use Brads or eyelets ( Jewel brad as flower centre)
Audsentiments# 45: Use scraps and sentiment ( used up some of my leftover strips)
Cute Card Thursday : new ( the little mini doiley behind the sentiment is new,and the background paper is a new paper pad from Basicgrey called Indie Bloom0

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely card love all the glitter you put on sweet Tilda :) Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge hugs Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. great use of your scraps! thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments, hope we see you again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of your stash and Tilda looks wonderful with all the beautiful blue colors. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That birthday girl is so cute! Love your coloring. Thanks for playing with us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love that sweet Tilda!
    Many thanks for joining in the first Cute Card Thursday challenge of 2012!
    Happy crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet little girl! Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card you have made for this challenge. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous creation! Thanks for using your scraps up with us at AUD Sentiments challenge! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete