Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Aussie Tilda for some great card challenges

Hi everyone, hope your not sick of my new Aussie Tilda yet. This is the first time I have coloured anything on Kraft Card. I used my promarkers and proceeded as per usual. I was quietly pleased that it turned out ok.
Different. Wouldn't say it;s my all time favourite, but I got it out of my system now, and would be happy to explore it a bit more.
Basic Grey papers, MS Borderpunch, promarker coloured Aussie Tilda.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

 Magnolia Stamp lovers: Use Kraft Paper
IDIC# 88: anything goes
Sentimental Sundays # 83: anything goes
Incy wincy # 127: anything goes
Stamps R us : anything goes ( using my new tilda stamp)
The Kraft Journal  : Anything goes
Clear it out : thankyou (Using papers from my nevershrinking stash)
 Creative Inspirations #144: With thanks
Passion for Promarkers# 130: Thankyou

16 comments:

  1. A wonderful card hun! Thanks for joining in with our challenge of 'With Thanks' over at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, how cute is that!Great colouring work. Thanks for joining us at the http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest image, I love it on the Kraft paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous hun...you done a beautiful job colouring her on kraft...I must say I have never tried it myself...maybe I should give it ago... :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Hilde and I love the effect you get by stamping on kraft card.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card. I love the papers and I like the effect of the Kraft card. I haven't tried that either. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.
    Nikki F x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great job. I still have to try working with Kraft. Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww i so want that stamp, shes super cute.. the card is lovely, can anyone ever have too much of tilda, me dont think so, i cant get enough of her and love looking at peoples fantastic cards, sspecially with maggies.
    I am now a follower so hope to see more of your fantastic creations, hugzz, love Kenzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I just love that stamp, Tilda is such a cute little girl and so much fun to colour. Fabulous job on the colouring too. Great sketch. Thank you for joining us at Clear it out Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card with gorgeous papers!
    Thanks for entering the Robyns Fetish challenge!
    Hannelie
    DT member

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the image and the border! Thanks for playing alone with Robyn Fetish challenge # 88. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've made a great card. Thanks a lot for joining our challenge at pfp:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card! Great colors and details!
    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week.
    Hugs, Bente

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super sweet image..love your choice of papers...thanks for playing at PFP this week
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorjuss card hunni, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Hilde, what a gorgeous thank you card. Such a cute image and pretty colours. Thanks for joining us at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
    I am really sorry for the late comment!

    ReplyDelete