Sunday, 18 December 2011

Thankyou card for challenges

Hi everyone, hope you are all well and are organised for the 'big' day. We celebrate our Christmas with our Family on Christmas Eve, that is something wonderful.
Everyone has a different tradition. My parents were german immigrants and we always celebrated our Christmas on that day. My daughter inlaw loves it, as it doesn't cause any clashes with other family members from her side of the fence.
 I am so over making Christmas cards, now, it seems like I have been making Christmas card forever. I do have a couple more to go then I am finished. That is why I 'had' to make a 'normal' card to break the cycle a little. The colours on this card are not my normal colours at all. I love pinks and pastels and everything inbetween. But this teal blue paired up with yellow is a bit out of the ordinary for me. I put a touch of green into it to soften the colours some. Hope you like it. The image is from Sugar Nellie and is called.............Victoria, love those eyes.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sugar Creek Hollow: Thank you cards
Sarah Hurley# 56: colouring ( I used promarkers)
Glitter Geeks # 28: Anything goes


3 comments:

  1. This is just stunning! I love your colouring it looks fabulous, beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, that floral paper is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, love the colouring and that paper is very pretty :-) Thank you so much for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges, hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT xxx

    ReplyDelete