Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Quick and easy Christmas card for challenges

How are you all today? I managed to make another couple of Christmas cards today, and am still behind with my cards. Will need to start sending them soon............
I used papers from my stash, the large scroll is a Doo Hickey die, and the tree is from...........I forgot. Maybe someone can remind me, I bought it ages ago, before I learned how to file my digis. I then cut it out with a nellie snellen oval, and finished off with some silver ribbon. Lots of stickles on the tree.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Hanna and Friends: 'Wintercard
CRAFT : See pic for sketch
Digi Doodle# 86: Nature
 Moving aling with the times#127: last minute christmas
One Stitch at a time # 92: Use a Digi
Digital Tuesday# 141: Winter Wonderland
Little Darlings#13: Christmas
For fun Challenges: Christmas -Anything goes


14 comments:

  1. Aww this is gorgeous! Love the image and it looks fab with the touch of green and the glitter. I have that digi and it was from Stitchy Bear Stamps and is called 'Winter Trees". Love the papers and embellishments! A really beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and good luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your great card with us at FOr fun also for following the rules!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card love the rich papers and great take on the sketch
    thanks for joining us at the digi doodle shop and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card,thanks for entering this week over at c.r.a.f.t challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Love this simple design and clean look. Thanks for playing with us over at FFC this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous sweetie..!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card.Really elegant too.Love the sparkle.Thanks for joining us at DDSC.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! I love it's vintage feel... such a classy creation! Thank you for sharing with us at For Fun Challenges!
    hugs and blessings,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful little card love that swirl
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and hope to see you again soon
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning!!! Very elegant. Love those papers! Thanks for playing with us at Digi Doodle Shop! I hope to see you again next week.

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This is so pretty! Love the vintage style.
    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch At A Time this week.
    ~darling Ho~OSAAT-DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is beautiful! I really like the tree, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  13. That tree looks real. Great job. I love how it matches the paper perfectly!!

    Thanks for making a Christmas project with us at For Fun Challenges this week. We are taking next week off to enjoy time with our family but we will be back on 12/28/11. Hope to see you then for a new challenge and the beginning of a new year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is stunning and so elegant. I love it! Thanks for joining us this week at the Little Darlings Challenge blog. Happy Holidays, hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete