Sunday, 18 December 2011

Pink Birthday Card with Tilda for challenges


Hi everyone, you are looking at a before and after. I kept thinking somethings missing, so I put the card aside for a while and then I schooshied it up somewhat with a few extra embellies. What do you think. To be hones I like them both, depending on my 'mood'. I often then to go for the more uncluttered look.
The tilda stamp is coloured with pro markers, ribbon curls from ebay, green leaves is a marianne creatable,the bottom left has a 1/4 of a large pink bought paper doiley, and the white die cut is from MFT.
 ( I think) The dress was a freebie printout off the net. I think it was Rochelles blog. I will put the link on when I find it.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sweet Stampin: Sparkle and Bling
Totally Gorjuss : For someone special
Clearly I stamp: Birhtday
Totally Papercrafts# 97: time to party
Glitter Geeks# 28: anything goes
Ladybugs# 50: Bingo-Ribbon, Flowers, Punches/Dies

18 comments:

  1. What a sweet card - I agree, both versions are lovely! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' and Merry Christmas! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green really popped it, so glad you put it aside, it is perfect now...

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderfully sweet card. Love all of the different elements you've used but especially the ribbon and the dress! Great job

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! I like both versions as well, they're both just as lovely! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, Hilde! I love all of that pink! Thanks so much for playing along in CIC42 :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. soo adorable card!! :) i love it.. :) love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! I really like the ribbon curls. Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh this is really feminine and pretty
    Thanks for playing Bingo with us at LCI this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, lovely detail and colours, thanks for joining into my candy, good luck, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loooove those ribbon curls - fabulous touch! Thanks for joining our Frosted Designs challenge this week...have a Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really Special, Thanks for playing this week at TG Challenge Blog, Have a safe holiday season!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such cute card. Thank you for joining in the Sweet Stampin'challenge this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love them both too, they appeal to different parts of my creative brain, sometimes it's CAS, other times it's chaos! Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous, girly pink card! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at LCI this week, i hope you have a very merry Christmas. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I'm with you and like both depending on who your giving it will probably be the deciding factor. I love that curled ribbon. I wonder how that was done.

    Thanks for sharing your "Birthday" creation with us at Clearly iStamp. Hope to see you Jan 6th for the new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how you used ribbon in your project, very creative!! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs, I hope you come back and play again!!

    Erin Reed

    PS I am now a follower of your blog, I would love if you popped over to mine and followed me too! http://scraps-of-reflections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think your card looks fabulous - love have you have spiralled the ribbon.

    Thank your for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week and the very best of luck. I hope you will be able to come and join in with our next challenge.

    Happy New Year!

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  18. The design of this card is very good and awesome.


    plastic cards
    plastic card

    ReplyDelete