Friday, 9 December 2011

DT card for the Papercrafting Journey # 25: Christmas




OH my goodness!! How close are we 'till Christmas?? I better not take another look at the Calendar, way too scary. Well, believe it or not, we are up to the our last Challenge for this year over at the
It's easy, peasy, just create something Christmas. If you're like me, then you still have to make stacks of Christmas cards anyway. So let's see them.........................
Meljens is our sponsor for this one, so check out all the other DT's creations.
I can hear you asking: where did I get the die from of that gorgeous red corner thing. It is divine. It's the victorian romance corner die from Cheery Lyn designs. I am in love......
The background patchwork stripe is a digi paper, I always use promarkers when I colour.
I am also entering this card into the following challenges;

Hotshot crafts# 1: Use Promarkers
 Penny;s Paper# 68: Merry christmas
My Mums Craft Shop # 35: Traditonal Christmas
Clearly I stamp : christmas
The crazy challenge # 96: anything goes
Passion for Promarkers  # 129: Celebrations
Shopping our Stash# 29: White, lights or Meljens ( Meljens image)
Papercraft Star# 74: A Tree
Fab n Funky #101: Christmas

12 comments:

  1. A great card. I love the flourish. Thank you for joining us at Hotshot Craft for our first challenge I hope you will play again

    hugs Sarah. X
    p.s. I have candy on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card has so much "pop"! The background digi paper has a lot of dimension and your scroll on the top right corner accents it beautifully. I like the shiny gold bow at the bottom of the tree too. I am glad you joined us this week at Shopping Our Stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flourish! Thanks for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Merry Christmas Challenge!

    Kathleen – Guest Designer
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That flourish is absolutely gorgeous, and adds so much to the over all look ! Thanks for playing along with our tree challenge this week at Papercraft Star. Merry Merry !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card and the flourish is fabulous..thanks for joining in our Mega Christmas Challenge at PFP..good luck hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image and the gold touches! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute Christmas tree! Thanks for playing along with CIC41 :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fun & festive card! i especially love that fabulous flourish on the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The flourish die is so beautiful on your card! I love that gold bow at the base of the Christmas tree! I'm so happy you shared your card with us at Papercraft Star!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohh this is gorgeous thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep I'm still making cards too!!
    He is adorable.
    Merry Christmas!

    Thanks for making a Christmas card with us at Clearly iStamp challenge blog. Hope you will stop by tomorrow when the new challenge is posted.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Hilde,
    What a lovely card. Love the gorgeous die cut florish. Thanks for joining us for our Mega Christmas Challenge at Passion For Promarkers.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete