Friday, 30 December 2011

DT Card for the Alphabet Challenge: X for Xtra Special Ocassion

It;s another wonderful challenge over at the Alphabet Challenge
It;s our last challenge for the year. My goodness has this year flown past. I can tell how fast by looking at my almost 2 and 4 year grandchildren. Every time I see them they are that little taller and the face and body changes. Scary.
This is one of my favourite cards to make. You can use your leftovers, nothing goes to waste. The flowers are punches from MS and Ek success, the butterfly is a MS. The curly label under the Congrats is from SU.
Paper from my stash, I added some bling to the centres.Hope you like it. Your turn now to creat something for that special occassion.
OOps I nearly forgot. We are after you!!! Yes you. We are having a DT call. If you ever wanted to be on one and didn't think you could, have a go. Hop on over to the challenge blog and sign up. Love to have you.
All the best with that. I got my 'break' on the Alphabet Challenge. My first DT ever, had no idea what I was doing.....love it.
Blessings Hilde

2 comments:

  1. Great card Hilde!
    I hope you have a fantasic new year!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea useing your scraps,you are very talented.

    Roxx.T Barnes

    ReplyDelete