Thursday, 15 December 2011

Birthday Card for Challenges

Hi everyone, just taking a break from making christmas cards and I really enjoyed getting my 'pink' fix on this card. The love scroll at the bottom of the image is  a Memory box die and is called....Valerian Flourish.
I am in luv.....................I used a Xron create a sticker to stick the flourish on the card.
papers and flowers are from my stash, image was a freebie digi download a while ago.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

 southern girls# 34: Let's Celebrate ( Aus)
The paper variety: Anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown: For someone special
Stampin sisters in Christ# 119:  Birthday Card , Luke 2:11

4 comments:

  1. Lovely lets celebrate card, sweet flowers. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls cheers sue n x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the vintage feel. Thanks for joining in on the Tuesday Throwdown this week.

    ReplyDelete