Friday, 30 December 2011

Aussie tilda for more challenges

Hi again, yeah I know, but she is sooo cute. Love my new Tilda Aussie stamp. I have used my new Basic grey paper pad called sweet threads, some flowers from my stash and the top part of the green of the flowers is a part of the gorgeous cheery lynne flourish called: victorian romance
I always colour with promarkers.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Hiding in my Craft room: Use it or loose it.
Basic Grey #59: anything goes
Stamping for the weekend #23: anything goes
Charisma Cardz # 50 : Anything goes
I love promarkers #97: anything goes
Cheery lynn designs  # 8 : Celebrate

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking part in this weeks challenge on the Cheery Lynn Designs Blog. Your card is adorable, and like you, I adore the Victorian Romance Flourish, so pretty and delicate. Your Tilda is cute as cute .. and of course being an Aussie .. "aussie, aussie, aussie"

    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hilde,

    Adorable card.Oh, Tilda, I like this stamp. Magnificent papers. Beautiful layout. Sensible choice of colours. I like ! Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    The good end of year !
    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute Tilda and a lovely card design. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is waaay to cute!!! good luck and thanks for playing along at Cheery Lynn Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute Tilda you have there and very beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at Cheery Lynn designs challenge this week and good luck!
    Love from France, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hilde. Love the sunny, happy colours you have chosen for your card. Pretty Tilda card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hilde, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz for our "anything goes" challenge. Best wishes for a happy & healthy 2012! Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww this is adorable, love the image, reminds me of when I was in Australia on holiday. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card Hilde! Love your colours and fab tilda!!
    thankyou for joining us this tie at basic grey
    Hugs
    Jacqui P x

    ReplyDelete