Thursday, 24 November 2011

Tilda Christmas Card for Challenges

Hi everyone, hope you are enjoying your week so far. I am . I finally feel like I am getting somewhere. I haven't even panicked once , yet ( only 4 weeks to Christmas). There are a lot of changes heading my way and I am looking forward to them. A lot of people I know don't like changes and fear them. I believe if you have the right attitude towards change then you can't go wrong. Always look at the positive. Sometimes we can get ourselves in too much of a rut, and need the change.....
I am looking forward to what's ahead of me.... God is good.
Hope you like my colouring of the cute Tilda stamp. I cut her out and stuck her on top of the die cut from MFT. Some Kaisercraft papers and a mirror bauble, it;s a stick on and I have had it for ages, and the papers as well. If I ever want my stash to get less I will need to start using it not hording it.....It;s hard sometimes though. When you really like the paper and you want to hang on to for that special ocassion, and when it comes you can't find it...............Naa, gotta use it.....
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

 shopping our stash 27: Christmas or Winter
My Mums Craft Shop # 33: things with wings
Pollycraft# 120: Christmas fun
Challenge up your life # 57 : Music  ( music sheet behind, Oh Christmas tree)
2 Sisters# 66 : Let it Sparkle

9 comments:

  1. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei CUYL.
    Liebe Grüße Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!! Just beautiful! thank you for playing along with Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and lovely texture. The layout design of this card is awesome :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for using your stash! And thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty
    Thanks for taking part at MMCS
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so very very pretty! I lvoe the colours! Thx for sharing with us at Pollycrafts Monday!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  7. great use of your stash! Thanks for joining us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete