Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Thankyou card for challenges

Hi all, I am still in my shabby chic mode. I was playing around with different papers and digis, and this is another one I came up with. Must have shoes on my mind today. I went into a kiddy's shoe shop and sighted the most adorable shoes ever, sigh. I do like shoes. Can really only wear flat comfy shoes these days.
But that doesn't stop me from looking........At least have the cutest little grandaugher to buy for...
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Little Darlings# 12: thankyou
 Crafty Creations# 145: Give thanks/Gratidtude
Papercraft Star# 72: Anything goes
Scrap Creations : thankyou
The pink elephant#126: Giving thanks
Crafts and Me# 62: Shabby chic
Jelly park: Give thanks
Crafts and Me

14 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, do I ever want a pair of shoes like that! what a beautiful card, too.
    thank you so much for joining our 'Give Thanks/thankful' challenge at Jellypark Friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is pretty!!!!!!!! thank you for joining us this week at the Little Darlings Challenge blog...
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Thanks so much for playing along and happy Turkey Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, I love the vintage feel :)
    Thanks for joining us at Jellypark Friends & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Thanks for playing along with Jellypark!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful!!! i love the papers,image, everything!!! ahhh envy hope i had a creative grandmother like you!! sigh**

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and colours! Thank you for joining in at Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Jellypark Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a stylish card, I'm so glad you shared it with us at FOR FUN this week in our GIVE THANKS challenge.

    Hugs from Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stay in that shabby chic mode too - this is charming !!! I am so glad you joined us this week at Papercraft Star !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love how you added elements to the paper to give it a 3D look

    Thanks for playing in our "Thanks" challenge at For Fun Challenge.
    Hope to see you Wednesday for the next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a breathtaking creation! I would love to wear shoes like that! Thanks so much for sharing with us at For Fun Challenges!
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  12. Smashing! Really lovely creation! Thanks for playing with us over at FFC this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. the shoe in this card is unique and the creation is amazing.
    print plastic cards
    Clear business Card

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty card - love that shoe and love your pretty colour mix! thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges! bx

    ReplyDelete