Monday, 7 November 2011

How to add a Paypal button to your blog

Well, what a dilemma. How does one do it? Asking around, a few suggestions but nothing, zero, zip, nada. Then I thought I will just type this into google and see what happens, and this is what I found. Easy peasy. All you need is a paypal account, most of us have one already. But you will need to upgrade to merchant.
Watch this easy to follow video.
Hope this helps you all out there. I havn't done it yet, but looks pretty simple.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPMono46FOM
Let me know what you think and if it helped you.
Blessings Hilde

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic post! Thank you so much for doing the research and adding this post. :)
    Much appreciated.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for the info....hope you have a super week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete