Friday, 11 November 2011

DT Card for the Poodles Parlour #12: When I grow up.....

When I grow up , I gonna be the bestest cupcake maker in the world.
Hi everyone, hope you are well. this so reminds me of my daughter, who from a young age always wanted to bake. And today at the age of 16 certainly makes the most mouth watering cakes and cupcakes. Awesome. Not so awesome for my waistline though. So hop on over the The Poodles Parlour 
On this card I am using one or our Digi Garden digis, and I made the card a gate fold. I always colour with promarkers, and the papers I used are from Kaisercraft: nan's favourite collection.
Please join us this week as we explore the possibilities of 'when I grow up...'
We are sponsered by our very own Digi Garden.
Can't wait to see what you have for us.

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

 Heartsong#23: Anything goes
Totally Stampalicious: anything goes
Stamping with the Dragon: food for thought
CRAFT#128: cute


4 comments:

  1. What a cute card and great background paper too. Love the gate fold. So glad you joined us for the All about Food challenge at Stamping with the Dragon this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous creation and so yummy too, thank you so much for joining us at Stampin with the Dragon
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have some new candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really cute card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Thanks for joining us at Heart Song Inspirations Challenge! Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete