Thursday, 1 December 2011

Christmas card for challenges:

Hi all, hope you are all well. I have been slack on making christmas cards so I need to get on to mine quickly now if I want mine to arrive on time and not in the New year, lol.
I have used some lovely papers from lilybeedesign called Jingle. The baubles are a punch from SU that I then added some ribbon and glitz( love my glitz) and a die cut from Spellbinders shapeabilities called lace doily motives template 6. Really like this one. I used the largest in the pack.
I always us promarkers for all my colouring.
I am entering this card into the following challenges;

Addicted to stamps: # 18: Christmas Card
 One Stitch at a time# 90" Seeing RED
Stamptacular # 140: anything Christmas
Ohlala# 94: Lts of sparkle
 Lillipop#59; B is for....Baubles
 Craft your passion# 86: Tis the season
Scrap Creations: Christams
Fab n Funky # 101: Anything goes



16 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card.Thanks for sharing this with us at OLL.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is amazing, really good.

    Thanks for joining us at FnF this week.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love that doily. Thanks for sharing with us at FnF this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. I love that doily background. Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! love it, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Thanks for joining us at stamptacular sunday and I wish you luck on the challenge. Hope we see you soon again at stamptacular.

    Hugs,
    Heleen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL, great job! I love the doily you used.
    Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts this week. Good Luck!
    -Sony
    http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful red card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our 'seeing red' challenge.
    Good Luck !
    Hope to see you back next week :O)

    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card, love your design and cute image
    Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Creations, hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the traditional colours... Thanks for sharing with us at For Fun Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful traditional christmas card! I love the design! Thanks for joining us at ATSC. hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card, I love the doily. Thanks so much for joining us at FOR FUN this week for our Christmas challenge; hope you play along again soon.
    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A really great card!! Beautiful details and I love the doily.

    Thanks for joining our "Anything Christmas" challenge at Stamptacular Sunday :)
    Hugs, Nina.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like that spell binders design. It is a great mat for your image. you are right this is a super cute card.

    Thanks for sharing your "Christmas Creations" with us at For Fun Challenges. Hope you will stop by tomorrow to see what our new challenge will be!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A really beautiful card!
    Thanks for entering our 'Sparkle' challenge at Ooh LaLa!
    Lizy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your card, thanks for joining us at OLLCB

    ReplyDelete