Monday, 28 November 2011

Centre Step card for challenges:

Hi again, been playing with different folds and (not always successfully) But I do like hoe this turned out. It started out as a tag............mmmm. I used some SU dies for the butterflies, MFT doiley die? ( not real sure gotta check)  behind the sentiment, some bling and an image from the wax company. I always colour with Promarkers.
I am enterting this card into the following challenges:

sugar Creek Hollow: Fancy Folds
Come and get it: Centre Step Card
 Top tip Tuesday# 61: More than one fold
Passion for Promarkers# 127; Swirls and Sparkles


7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the bright colors - yellow is one of my faves! Thanks for joining us at Come and Get It this week!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Hilde. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
    Tracy. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, really like the different elements on the card, and the colors are so bright and cheery, thanks for playing at Come and Get It this week.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautifully colourful card.

    Thanks for joining in with our ‘More Than 1 Fold’ Challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday this week.
    Look forward to seeing you again next week :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your centre step card. The yellow and blue are fab together. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I LOVE the bold colors on this! Such a warm feeling on this cold and blustery day. Wonderfully done. :)
    Hugs,
    Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been so into Christmas lately that I never thought to do this card format for Birthday's. Well done. Thanks for taking part in our Come and Get It Challenge Blog this week.

    ReplyDelete