Thursday, 17 November 2011

Card for Challenges; See post for more details

Hi again, hope you are enjoying your week. On this card I
 have used papers from my stash, a doo hickey die, a mirror snowflake and border punch from Ms. And the image is from Designed 2 Delight. I coloured it with promarker. This desingn lends itself for paper piecing as well, but decided to colour instead this time.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

 The Shabby Tearoom# 88: Pastel Christmas
 sweet stamp# 41: Non traditonal Colours
Paper Pretties # 180: Non tradtional colours
 I Love Promarkers# 92: Christmas trees


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation dear.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that simple image. Lovely card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Thank you for joining our Sweet Stamps challenge. I hope you will try our stamps some time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card! Love the colors.
    I love the little trees. Thanks for playing on the Sweet Stamps blog challenge.
    ~Jeannie
    Sweet Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!!!! Wonderful image :-)Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation this week at The Shabby tea Room :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fab card, lovely design :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete