Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Card for challenges: See post for more details

Hi everyone, I have a special card here today. This is my daughter. We turned a photo into a digi and it was just too pretty for me to mess with. She allowed me to use it, so I am. Hope you like it too.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Come and get it: anything goes
Stamp, scrap and doodle: Monochromatic
birthday sundaes # 33: Birthday
Stampartic Monochromatic
Paper Pretties: Use a Sentiment
Paper Playtime# 59: anything goes
Dream Valley# 19: anything goes
Lollipop Crafts#55: anything goes

8 comments:

  1. Wow! I see a tutorial to make a photo a digi but never do.. I love how you create this looks fabulous. Great Job!
    Thanks for joining "Anything Goes" at Lollipop Crafts Challenge this week. Good Luck!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Thank you for participating in StampARTics challenge =)

    Hugs
    Malin

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous idea on turning a pic into a digi image. It really looks so classy and a lot of fun. I bet she loved it. :) Thanks for playing in paper with us over at Paper Playtime.

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com
    Paperplaytime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card love how you put her picture on the card Brilliant! so sophisticated....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow- what a beautiful card and daughter!! How did you do that? I would love to try that (with some help maybe?) with a pix of my grandson...

    Karen (SAS4Kids)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic!

    Thanks for inspiring us at SSDS this week! Hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Thanks for joining in with us at Dream Valley Challenges. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges.

    ReplyDelete