Friday, 25 November 2011

Card for challenges, black, white and one

Hi guys, hope you are enjoying your week. Happy Thanksgiving to all my American Blog Friends. We are one day ahead of you downunder,so we are already at the end of Friday. I love the Idea of Thanksgiving.
I have a lot to be thankful for. Survived Breastcancer ( 7years this Christmas, yeah!) Have a wonderful family and good health, great friends and a great hobby.
This stamp is from Kanban. Love their stuff, and I add some glitz and a variety of different papers from my stash. Great way to use up all my leftover stips. I call it my 'strippy' card, lol.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Marks Finest# 82: Black, white and one
Crazy 4 Challenges: Black, white and Wow
 Birthdays Sundaes# 36: Using your old neglected stash
Stamping with the Dragon : Anything goes


3 comments:

  1. I love the black and white combination with the touch of red! This is so elegant! Thank you for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful stamp! Great idea to use up your scraps - I should do something like this as I never know what to do with mine. Lovely effect with the different layers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card. I love the red butterflies. Thanks for playing along with Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete