Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Beary Birthday Card for challenges

Hi everyone, hope you are enjoying your day. I love this image, can't quiet remember where I got it from, but it was a freebie and I have had it for ages. If somebody out there could let me know the name of the creator I would appreciate it. I got some SU butterflies, always colour with pro markers, some Kaisercraft papers, and lots and lots of glitz, top note die cut and a cute little celebrate bingo/calendar card( also a digi freebie)
I am entering this card into the following challengs:

Cutie Sundays # 154: Birthdays
Cutie Pie # 5: Bears
Paperplaytime# 61: Say it with sentiments
Lollipop Crafts# 58: Anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at cutie sunday.
    Hugs stine

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is a cutie Pie and I love how you have gone for lots of glitz, what bear doesn't look god with lots of glitz? Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenges,
    Hugs
    H xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debby this is such a cute card! it's coloured beautifully and I love your design! Thank you for playing at Cutie Pie! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous birthday card for a girl. Love the embossed butterflies and the faux stitching. Thanks for playing at Cutie Pie and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete