Tuesday, 22 November 2011

100 Followers Prize Draw





Wahooo!!! Yahoo, and yippa ja ai!!!!

Thanks so much for participating in my 100 followers blog candy.
I am not real sure how to work the pick thingy, and Lisa did offer to help, but I decided to do it the old fashionend way. My daughter was the official watcher.
Drumm roll please..................................drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr



The winner is: Larisa

Applause

Congratulations Larisa.....................Please email me on thegrasslady@gmail.com  and send me your address and I will get the candy off to you ASAP.
Thanks everyone for being such a good sport and supporting me in my very first blog candy.
I hope you are all ok with how I did it.

But wait there is more: I would like to send a small mystery gift to:

Hlora
and
Frances Joy

as an ecouragement and for leaving such lovely comments.
I wish I could have something for everyone. Please contact me girls on the above email

A big  warmWELCOME to all the wonderful spirited people that have joined me since the blogcandy went up.You are much appreciated.
And big hugs to all my faithful followers. Many blessings on you and your creativity.
102 precious ones. I did not even expect to go over the 100. Awesome
What a blessing.
Hilde

2 comments:

  1. wow! I am really excited I won it! Thank you!!! I e-mailed you already!
    Thanks for making my day happy!!
    Hugs. Larisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you soo much for sharing!!!! :) send my details already!! XOXO :) :)

    ReplyDelete