Thursday, 27 October 2011

DT Card for the Papercrafting Journey # 22: Use a Digi

Hi guys, my, my this week has just zoomed past. Well it's  the Papercrafting Journey time again. This fortnight we are challenging you to use a Digi. Our generous sponsor this week is Glitterbabe. Not sure where I got this digi from but it was a freebie a while ago. Love colouring her in and she is also a great Digi to use if you wanted to do paper piecing. I used a variety of punches and dies from marianne creatables (circle doiley), nellie snellen ( square) and  EK succes border punch . I always use promarkers for colouring. The papers and flowers are from my every growing stash. ( Never seems to get smaller, cough, just bigger)


Ok guys, over to you now. This is a super easy one. Can't wait to see what you come up with.
I will also be entering this card into the following challenges:

Charisma Cardz#43: Anything goes
Creative Craft Worldnumbers or sentiment
Mariannes Design Divas: Dying to Diecut
Totally Papercrafts# 89: Layer upon Layer

6 comments:

  1. Pretty lovely creation dear.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card with such nice soft colours! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Charisma.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sweetie, Just to let you know that I have some blog candy up for grabs on my blog Click Here to enter
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the green and purple, they looks so pretty together.

    Thanks for taking part in the Creative Craft World challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, love that cute image and your colour combo. Fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at Marianne Design Divas this month.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty card I love that colour combo :D
    Thank you for joining us at Marianne's design Divas and good luck.

    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete