Friday, 28 October 2011

DT card for the Alphabet Challenge: T for Teatime

Hi everyone, it's Alphabet Challenge time once again. Every second Friday we have a challenge following the Alphabet along. We are once again up to T. So it's T for Teatime.
Whenever I get an unpset stomach I drink a strong cup of tea with milk and two sugars. I don't know why it helps but it does. Maybe it has to do with my Mum giving me tea everyime I felt unwell. Her solution to the worlds problems, lol. Me- I am a true blue coffee drinker. I only wish that coffee would actually taste as good as it's smells.
These cups are made up from punches. A large round punch (or die) I cut the top 1/4 of the circle off and used a part of one of my scroll dies and used them as the handles. The saucer is an oval punch.
Too easy.
Looking forward to checking out all of your entries. Blessings Hilde

1 comment: