Friday, 7 October 2011

Challenge Card; See post for more details

Hi everyone, it's been a busy week for me so far, but still managed a few cards. I really am in love with this Tilda stamp. I always use promarkers when colouring. The background is a Digi paper print from Cuddly Buddly. The Breast Cancer awareness ribbon was a freebie digi.
As I am a Breastcancer survivor myself, I love this cause, and really would like all of you precious ones out there (men and women) to have yourself checked on a regular basis. I am now 6 years cancerfree and feel very blessed that I have 'made' it. My treatment included Chemotherapy and Radiation. I lost my hair and wor a wig for a while.It's still a bit 'raw' after all these years and I still don't like talking about it too much as it is such an emotional rollercoaster. It amazes me how much the human body can endure.
I was blessed to have a very supporting family and church behind me that helped me through it all.that is why I made this card a Thankyou card. A very big THANKYOU to my family and friends. 
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

CES:  Totally gorjuss/Pretty Girls
My Sheri Crafts# 70: Think Pink
 Incy wincy# 114: Think Pink
The Crazy Challenge#87: Think Pink
 Lexi's Creations# 50: Pink
Celebrate the Occassion# 33:  Pink - Breast Cancer awareness
Digistamps 4 joy : Pink for Breastcancer awareness
Sweet Stamper # 35: Anything goes
Papertake Weekly:  Anything goes
Sundays with Chrissi: Thanks/Thanksgiving

20 comments:

  1. Wow very pretty.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hilde,
    Absolutely Beautiful card!!!! Love the adorable Tilda image, the dps, the colour scheme is so pretty. Love the layout and the embellishments. Coloured perfectly as always.
    Hugs Jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card, so very, very pretty. As a survivor you know only too well the need of a regular checkup and each wonderful card helps get the message out. I had mine done last week:) God Bless.

    Thanks for joining the challenge at Lexi's Creations this week, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous hun...

    have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card Perfect for our challenge - thanks so much for sharing it as CES xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is very pretty!! Thanks for playing with us at CTO!
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a darling card!! Please come and join Link Up for Pink! We have over $3K worth of giveaways (153 prizes)!
    Yolie
    www.JustYolie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this image and what a pretty card!! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this fortnight and good luck, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A pretty card. Lovely colouring. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.
    Nikki F x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my word this is gorgeoeus, thank you so much for joining us at CES.
    Hugs Kaylou xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and thanks for sharing your story! Thanks for playing at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really lovely image and you have colored her up beautifully! Thank you for sharing your survivor story with us and joining us this week @ CTO :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful beautiful card! And that really is something to be thankful for! Thank YOU for sharing your story and your gorgeous card. And thanks for joining our Sundays with Crissy October Challenge!
    Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfect card for our challenge! Congrats on being a survivor! Thanks for sharing with us at MY SHERI CRAFTS ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is beautiful!
    Congrats on the 6 year mile stone!
    I made it to 9 years this July!
    Thanks for joining us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful image, beautiful card!! Congratulations on being a survivor!! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing your talent at Celebrate The Occasion this week!! A new challenge starts tomorrow -- Can't wait to see what you create!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    Celebrate The Occasion DTM

    ReplyDelete
  18. fab card very cute thank you for playing along at DS4J this fortnight
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is simply stunning sweetie, gorgeous work thanks for joining us at Sunday's with Crissy this time hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete