Thursday, 20 October 2011

Card for challenges; See post for more details

Hi all, half way trough the week already. Hope you are all well. This image is a freebie from A day for daisies. I really like it. I thought it was a great idea to have the book so one can write into it which I did. I added a die cut so you can put your own sentiment in. This card could be used for all sorts of occassions.
I always colour with Promarker, the background paper is a Prima stack called the North Country, the flourish is a tim holtz die, the background die is the top note die, and the right hand corner is a quarter of a cheery lynn doiley die. Phew, that's amazing that I remembered all of that, lol.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A day for daisies: Add a doodle
Lollipop crafts # 53: No sentiment
Anything goes# 52 :  to the letter (the writing in the book)
Forever friends: Anything goes (see book i drew a dragon/dinosaur into the page)
I love promarkers # 88: ain't it cute

6 comments:

  1. oh just love this adore that sweet image and its just perfect for our challenge bless you for playing at anything goes,this week hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dragon is great ;) Such a great card.


    Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends on our fornight challenge. Hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Refined down to the last detail. Feels like home coziness and warmth. I love it! I congratulate you! I wish you success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hilde, gorgeous card I love the image. thank you for joining us at Anything goes Challenge blog. Our Challenge for this fortnight is to use lettering on your project.
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, love the swirls and the doily corner, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I like how you filled in the book. Nice touch. :-) Thanks so much for joining us for the ADFD challenge!

    ReplyDelete