Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Card for challenges: See post for more details

I am on a roll, as you know, I tend to post my cards in bunches. I make up several cards for different challenges and then post them on the same day. On the background of this card I have cut out a bunch of inchies and stuck them together in patchwork fashion. Reminds of a patchwork picnic blanket I used to have years ago. Love my new curly punch from Stampin up. I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Scrap Creations: Doing it Digi ( Image)
 DeepOcean challenge#11: picture inspiration
Paperworks co # 21: Picture inspiration

5 comments:

  1. Hi Hilde hope you are well Love this your colouring is perfect and I love those DP's
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the flowery quilted background and the super sweet image! Thanks for playing along with the PaperWorksCo challenge this week!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. The squares are fantastic!!! Love your take on the PWCO challenge! What an adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!Thanks for playing with us at Scrap-Creations.Good Luck hun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing with us this week Going Grey with Scrap-Creations "doing it Digi" challenge.

    ReplyDelete