Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Card for challenges: See post for more details

Hi again, well this time I tried her with pink hair. I really am warming up to this digi image ( which I forgor where I got her from,if someone out there could help me please) If forgot to put her in the folder she belonged and now I can't remember where I got her from.....
I always use promarkers when I colour.  some of my experimentations on the pooter have made me realise how great digipapers can be.  The background paper is a digi paper.
I am entering this card into these following challenges:

By the cute and girly: Anything goes
My time to craft # 162 : Punches and dies ( flower, doily and corner embellie
Annabelle Stamps: embellished corners

8 comments:

  1. So very cute! Love the colours you've used!
    Thanks for sharing with us this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cutie love the colours and the little butterflies
    Thanks for joining us at BTC&G for our second birthday celebrations
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning work Hun....!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image. Great colouring.
    Beautiful card!
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow love the HOT colours! Thanks for playing along with AnnaBelle Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love her pink hair! Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card, love the colours and fab image. Thanks for joining ion our Birthday celebrations over on BTC&G. Carolx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! Love the pink hair. Thanks so much for joining us at MTTC this week.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete