Tuesday, 22 November 2011

100 Followers Blog Candy


This is a sticky post
Wohoo!! It's blogcandy time. I am stepping out in faith believing I will have 100 followers or more by the time this blog candy goes off, lol.(and once I have worked out how to do a sticky post, cough)
What fun I have had so far. I have learned so much, since I have been blogging. Didn't even know what a blog was let alone what to do with one. Now I am hooked. From a novice of no idea, to being a Design Team Member on 5 different teams. Wow.  Love it. In this season of my life it's great. I also know that eventually I won't be able to spend as much time blogging. So I am enjoying it whilst I can.
Big Thankyou to all my wonderful bloggerfriends, followers and Dt members.
You are making my journey fun.

List of goodies:
Stamps: Magnolia Hawaii flower with butterfly
Flourishes: Birthday set
Clear Stamps: Flourishes
2 reels of ribbon ( 1 x pink, 1x white with gold edges)
10 pck of large flowers(9cm) in apricot
Set of chip board Buttons
Echo Park Paper pad 6 xx 6 inch : Victorian Gardens
6 double wings( 3 gold, 3 silver)
2 pk of embellies_hand bag and shoes, feathered ballerina)
1 roll of doublesided tape 6mm
1 Cuttlebug embossing folder large: checks
1 brass embossing corner
2 pks of 3d flowers

Rules:
  • Become a follower of my blog (but don't become a follower just because of the candy only)
  • Post the picture on your sidebar with a link back to here (spread the news)
  • Leave a comment   ( still can't work out how to do inlinks thingy, so you will need to leave a comment and your blog url, thanks - until I can work out the froggy thing)
  • Please only one entry person to make it fair of everyone 
  •  Good luck
  • close of blog candy will be the 21st of November 2011 (Which is my 30th Wedding Anniversary)
  •  I will send world wide, just be aware that it will take a while if you are overseas, as it's coming from Australia
  • Winner will be drawn by the Inklintz thingy once I worked out how that works....
  • Blessings Hilde

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations Hilde! Your blog and DT work is fab, and big hugs for your upcoming 30th Wedding Anniversary - well done!

    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on your followers and thanks for the chance to win,
    I hope you have a wonderful anniversary...wow 30 yrs...amazing
    tracey x
    thsnks for joining us at DDSB and good luck
    i have blog candy if you would like to enter
    http://lalkygirl-my-creative-place.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all your followers and especially for your 30th wedding anniversary!
    I've linked up your candy on my side-bar.

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilde do you want me to email you the inlinkz code? If so, just mail me the date and time your candy will end and I'll send you the code to copy into your post x

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Hilde !
    Great giveaway! I linked it on sidebar
    http://larisa-raznosti.blogspot.com/
    I am so happy to find this blog and I'm a follower! Thanks for the chance to win!
    Hugs. Larisa. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your 30th wedding anniversary!
    Very nice blog! Love your creative works!
    Тhanks for great candy) I am a follower)
    I am new in scrapbooking, and I really need in this amount of goodies you offer. Thank you!
    I linked it on sidebar.
    hugs. Hlora.
    http://hlora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely candy!!! Thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hilde-
    I posted your candy and became a follower. Only 1 more to go to make it to 100. I can't wait to get to know everyone better when I join the DT.
    hugs-
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello i'm your 101 follower!!! i admire your works!! :) i dont have a blog but i link your site to my multiply.. hope it's ok... i love the candy!! **crossed my fingers...

    http://franzesjoi.multiply.com/links/item/44/happyglitzygirl

    thank you for sharing, hun.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for the chance! you candy is really great!!!
    blessings to you and to your husband! 30years is great anniversary!!

    http://kolinaolya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete