Thursday, 15 September 2011

DT Card for the Papercrafting Journey: #19 - Hidden Message


Hi all, well it is time for our fortnightly challenge over at the PapercraftingJourney.
We are sponsered by the Stamping Boutique and they gave us some wonderful digis to play with.
 I chose this cute little 'pocket' pic.
Which I coloured ( promarkers) in orange and pink tones, my new favourite colour combo.
I embossed the red card at the back, used a MS border punch for the orange, a combination of EK Success and MS punches for the flower, and lots of little gems. On the second pic you can see the little hidden message I pulled out for you to see. 'You are my Sunshine!'.
I cut a slit at the rim of the 'pocket' and then mounted onto pink card.
So I could then slip the little tag in, see first pic.
Now I can't wait to see all of your hidden messages.
Blessings Hilde
I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday# 182 : Anything goes
Creative Inspirations # 129: Anything goes
 Everybody Art Challenge# 159: Flowers
 I did it Creations Challenge# 72 : anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Hiya Hilde!
    very clever idea with the hidden tag, it fits right in the pocket!
    I like your new favourite colour combo, it reminds me of sunset!
    hugs
    Zahreen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow a gorgeous card hun! Thanks for playing along with our Anything Goes Challenge at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Have a great day, happy crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so gorgeous Hilde...and super layout too hun...and thank you so much for your kind words too...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - love the sunshine colours x
    That pocket is just perfect for a little message x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your bright fun colors:-) Really Cute job!Thank you for joining us at CCT
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete