Friday, 16 September 2011

DT Card for the Alphabet Challenge; Q for Quick and simple

Another fornight has gone by and over at the Alphabet Challenge we want to see what you can do for
Q for Quick and Simple.
This card only took me minutes to make. I know at first glance you might think it would have taken longer. Well I have been playing with my 'stuff' all afternoon, and there was a bit of a fence (from Cheery Lynn dies)
I just tried out my new Sunflower die from Cheery Lynn, and the Bingo type Celebrate ticket was just on my desk at the time which I had rejected for a previous card I had made and the leaves which are from MFT designs and had a hole heap already cut out and sitting in a small container. I do that often. When I can't think of a card to do I will cut out a whole heap of stuff and put it in little containers. So when I go to do a card session I can mix and match, and the cards come together very quickly.The only thing that took almost a minute was the colouring of the flower and the inked edges of the fence.
Hope you like it, can't wait to see yours.
I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Creatalicious#26: Anything Goes
PaperPlay# 37: Punches and dies
Top Tip Tuesday # 51: Birthday Time
Sugar Creek Hollow: Sunflowers

7 comments:

  1. Another beauty hun...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is terrific...love that sunflower and fence die. Very CAS card but it is laid out beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow this week.

    Patti SCH/DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is one beautiful card just love the colors,and detail on this bless you for playing at creatalicious this month love hugs cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! The fence with the bingo card behind it makes for a wonderful composition. It may be quick and simple but it looks rich and elegant to me. thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all came together very nicely! It's a lovely card

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hei!:)
    Have you seen tah you are one of the winners here?:)
    http://creataliciouschallenges.blogspot.com/2011/10/challenge-26-winners.html
    Hugs, ellen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
    gifts for boys

    ReplyDelete