Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Challenges: See post for more details

Hi again, well here in Australia we are in the throngs of Spring, but I do enjoy making the Autumn/Fall cards.
The sentiment is from The cutting cafe , papers from my stash and the leaves are just a colletion I had (no brand) and I cut some by hand , used a couple of skeleton leaves I had. I really like the look, I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crazy 4 Challenges: Halloween or Fall'
 Just some linesFall colours
Crafts 4 Eternity# 38: Autumn days
Crafty Catz# 101 : Autumn
Craft us Crazy # 17: Goodbye Summer
Paper Play  : Autumn Leaves

10 comments:

  1. Wow such a beautiful card !
    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for our, 'Autumn / Fall' challenge.
    Hope to see you back on the 6th :O)

    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow! This really is a beautiful Autumn card! I love all those leaves! So neat how the sentiment gets bigger. Great card!
    hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing our Fall Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh this is one gorgeous creation,
    Superb Autumnal colour theme its just perfect for our challenge this week,

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge #101Autumn

    I hope you can join us again next week

    I have some new Calorie free candy if you are interested

    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so pretty and very autumnal even thouhg it is springtime down under! Thank you for joining in with us at Creative Craft World.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy leaves and I just love how the sentiment goes from large to small. Awesome colors too. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Autumn card! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Love the way those leaves frame the center! Beautiful! I became a follower!
    Jamcrafts4u.blogspot.com stop by some time if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards! Thanks for joining in the challenge at CCW!
    Trish xx

    ReplyDelete