Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Challenges : See post for more details

Hi everyone, got all my 'tilda's' out the other day and did a bit of stamping. I like to stamp a hole heap at a time, so I don't get ink everywhere all the time, just condense the mess to a couple of hours. Man I cannot figure out why I end up with ink in places you don't wanna know. I try to be a neat and tidy as I can. Oh well, that;s the fun of using stamps I guess. Looking forward to tilda digis lol.Back groung paper is a freebie from Get Funky( click on link from my challenge list just below)  the roses are from my stash ( no brand) , part of the matilda doo hickey die and the green from a marianne creatables die, butterfly from my stash.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter # 32: Anything goes
Hanna and Friends # 112: Anything goes
 Southern Girls# 28: Anything goes (Aus)
Get FunkyBirthday
My Mums Craftshop # 24: boys and Firls
Velebrate the Occassion# 31: Birthday( with balloon)
Creative Inspiriations# 130: Let's Celebrate
Lexi's Creations # 49: A card for a child
Stamps + fun = # 66: Anything goes

13 comments:

  1. Wow, I just love those bright colours. Thanks for playing along at Lexis Creations. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card :) Thanks for Joining in with our Let's Celebrate the Creative Inspirations Challenge Thursday Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is lovely, fab bright colours, great paper and pretty flowers,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colouring, I really must try harder with mine! Thanks for joinng in with the Get Funky Challenge this month and using this months Funky Freebie.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wednesday,s Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, thanks for playing along with our challenge at Get Funky! this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling card! Thank you for sharing this with us at stamps&fun=CREATIVITY.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow your card is fabulous!
    Love your gorgeous colors and such pretty papers and detail!
    So happy that you have joined us at TPS and TPS.....

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet and pretty card this is - and a great use of the Funky Freebie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the little butterfly! Great use of the freebie papers too! Thanks for entering the Get Funky! Challenge – hope you can join us again next time on the Funky Fifteenth! Get Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Hilde

    What a great use of Anice's freebie this month.

    Fabulous colouring of your image and a great sentiment too.

    Thank you for sharing with Get Funky!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! Love how you've embellished with the flowers. Thanks so much for joining in the Get Funky challenge!

    ReplyDelete