Sunday, 25 September 2011

Challenges: See post for more details

Hi everyone, it;s cold and wet here. What happened to the beautiful warm spring days we were having??
Oh well, no harm, great weather for card making. I found these gorgeous pears in my stash, old rubber stamps that I have no idea where I got them from. I played around with my inks and got it everywhere ( you don't wanna know) Hope you like. The sentiment is from Stampin up.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Truly Scrumptious # 66: Clean and Simple
Rainbow Lady's # 171: white Space
Shopping our stash - No colouring
 The crazy challenge# 85: Man only
The stamp man: A perfect pear
Allsorts # 122: keep it simple

3 comments:

  1. Nice CAS card, Debby! I like your take on our 'no coloring' challenge at Shopping Our Stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely abd perfect for our challenge.
    Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! I love the color combination! Thanks for joining us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete