Thursday, 29 September 2011

Challenge Card: Aud Sentiments, the paper shelter, crafts and me

Hi all, was playing with my 'stuff' today. Really like the top note die, I think it's been underused (by me) and you might see a bit more of it on different cards shortly. I just had a fun time churning out some different colours today. This cute image is one of my favourites.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

 Aud Sentiments# 38: Happy Birthday
The Paper Shelter# 33: For the girls
Crafts and Me# 54: Flowers

8 comments:

  1. Pretty cheerful creation. I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh, I love the fun and vibrant colors on this card! Yeah top note die cuts and YEAH beautiful card. :D
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Birthday card. I love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful Birthday card. I love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card love your colouring and your card layout. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card i love the colours and fab flowers.Thanx for joining us at Crafts and Me this week.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card, one of my fav images. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter, and good luck with the Challenge.
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous - love it!

    Thanks so much for sharing your talent at Aud Sentiments this challenge

    Rx

    ReplyDelete