Friday, 5 August 2011

DT card for the Alphabet Challenge: N for Navy + One

Hi all, well it's Friday, so that means Alphabet Challenge time once again. This week it's
N for Navy plus one.
I was waiting not so patiently to try out my new die from marianne creatables. Hope you like it, it;s quiet large and even has a larger ring that goes around it, but I didn't use that. The flourish is from tim holtz, and the little flowers are from a SU punch. I always colour in Promarkers. One could use this card as a Christmas card also I guess, as this is ment to be an Angel I think. But I can get never get enough Birthday cards so that is why you will find that most of my cards are Birthday cards.
Just letting you know that from this week onwards the Alphabet Challenge is changing from weekly to a fortnightly challenge. So you have two weeks to come up with something. Can't wait to see them.
I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

CES Challenge#47: Feeling the blues( use blue as your main colour)
Digital Tuesday #127: Doilies
 I Love Promarkers#77: things with wings
Cute Card Thursday# 176: No DP
Ai Factory: Anything goes
Ambers Crafts n Stuff # 21: Sparkle and Shine
Crafts and Me#46: Anything goes



12 comments:

  1. Hi there Hilde. Love your colours & sparkle. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful card.. really lovely thanks for sharing at CES xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, thank you for joining us at RRC this time, hope you will join us again xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Navy is an unusual colour to use but its brill.

    Thanks for joining us at RRC. L x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, fun use of the doily! Thanks for playing the Digital Tuesday Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card. I love the way you have used the dies.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! Your card is stunning.
    Thanks for playing at CCT this week,
    Hugs Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love the shades of blue in the image, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week,
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome take on our challenge - great work and thanks so much for joining us at Amber's Crafts and good luck!

    Crafty Hugs
    Juelmarie DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice. I love the different shades of blue. Thanks for playing with us at AiFactory!

    JanR - AiF dt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card. Thanks for playing along at Amber's Crafts and Stuff.

    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, I love this; it's so dramatic and elegant!
    Thank you very much for playing along with our Gems challenge at Ruby's Rainbow and I hope to see you again soon :D

    ReplyDelete