Sunday, 21 August 2011

Challenges: Your next stamp, Crafty Creations, Cleary I stamp, One stop craft shop

Hi again, I coloured in this apple witht he scripture in it and enjoyed the colours so much that I decided to make into a really funky bright and happy card.
I used a martha stewart border punch, promarkers, magnolia doohicky die for the flourish. The background paper is a free digi paper from the cutting cafe. I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Creations # 132: Red, orange, green
Cleary I stamp # 34: Scripture
One stop craft shop# 145: Bold and Bright

6 comments:

  1. Hi Hilde! What a beautiful card! Great colors, and I love that your scripture overlaps your image. So glad you joined us for CIC#34 ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is fab, especially the apple and the fruit scripture! Inspiring xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH love love how you colored the apple. just beautiful. Also like how you put the scripture right on the apple.

    Thanks for playing with us at Clearly Inspired Challenge. Hope to see you Sept. 1st for our next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card. I love those funky colors. Great job on the colors and layout. Thanks for playing the Clearly Inspired Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card - love the coloring on the apple! Thanks for playing along with us at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the way you coloured your apple, great card! Thanks for joining us at CIC34

    ReplyDelete