Sunday, 28 August 2011

Challenges: See post for more details

Hi again, here is another card I made last night. This cute little girl image is from the Poodles Parlour.
I used some new papers I got from Kaisercraft. The flower is layered with two different EK success punches.I always colour with pro markers and I used lots of glitz on the dress.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Digistamps 4 joy # 26: Spring/ add a handmade flower
Happileigh scrappin # 36: Girly Weekly
Stamp with fun # 125: Summer
Whoopsi Daisy: Summerfun
My time to craft# 154: Here come the girls
Kaboodle Doodles#81: Ribbon

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card!! Thank you so much for playing along at the My Time to Craft Challenge!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at Digistamps4joy! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulously coloured image and such a beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at Digistamps 4 Joy's Spring Challenge.
    luv n huggz
    jen
    DS4J CHALLENGE CO-ORDINATOR AND DT LEAD DESIGNER

    ReplyDelete